Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Introduction

As you can see, my pen name for this blog is God's Messenger. Originally, I was going to call myself God, but that sounded a little pretentious (not to mention blasphemous). Obviously, as God's Messenger who delivers the truth about the shittiest city in America on behalf of God Himself, it's clear that even the Almighty thinks St. Louis sucks ass.

As for the blog, I'll try to keep it updated regularly, especially whenever St. Louis's sucking is in the news. Since this is a new blog, I have a lot of topics to tackle as I get started, beginning with Tony LaRussa's DUI, which will be my first official post.

(I'll pretend like someone actually reads this...) If you have any suggestions for future articles or anything that you would like me to add, please mention it in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your website unintentionally, and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn't took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

Feel free to surf to my website - http://www.oasislive.it/